Juman Energy Group is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using our web site.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us.
Here is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services, and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organisation unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your computer.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS